Prepare your breakfast the night before with this super easy muesli bircher recipe. Soaked overnight, these delicious, fibre-packed creamy oats are a lot easier to digest.
This overnight vegan bircher is:
- low in fat
- super easy to make, requiring just 5 minutes to prepare
- packed with the right kind of fats, fibre and vitamins
Top your bircher with your favourite seeds and nuts to keep you fuller and energised for longer.
Easy Overnight Bircher
- 50 g muesli of choice
- 70 ml plant milk, I use oat but any will work
- 50 g soya yoghurt
- Place the muesli in a bowl or a container.
- Stir in the milk and yoghurt. Leave in the fridge to soak overnight and serve straight from the fridge.