Hearty, filling, and absolutely delectable. These soft and chewy, no bake peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal bars are the perfect lunchtime treat.
Peanut butter chocolate banana bars
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 1 cup plain rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour If you can’t get your hands on oat flour, just place some rolled oats in a food processor and process until coarsely ground.
- pinch of salt
- 1 handful dark chocolate chips
- 1 handful chewy banana chips
- Line baking pan with baking parchment and set aside. Combine the ground flaxseed with 3 tablespoons of water, stir well and set for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, agave syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and the flaxseed mixture. Add in all the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the back of a spoon or fork, smooth into an even layer. Place in the fridge for 20 – 30 minutes. Remove and slice into bitesize bars and enjoy!