Hearty, filling, and absolutely delectable. These soft and chewy, no bake peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal bars are the perfect lunchtime treat.
Peanut butter chocolate banana bars
These peanut butter breakfast bars can be frozen for up to two months, and are great for snacks too!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 1 cup plain rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour If you can’t get your hands on oat flour, just place some rolled oats in a food processor and process until coarsely ground.
- pinch of salt
- 1 handful dark chocolate chips
- 1 handful chewy banana chips
- Line baking pan with baking parchment and set aside. Combine the ground flaxseed with 3 tablespoons of water, stir well and set for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, agave syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and the flaxseed mixture. Add in all the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the back of a spoon or fork, smooth into an even layer. Place in the fridge for 20 – 30 minutes. Remove and slice into bitesize bars and enjoy!