Simplify your mornings by making this protein overnight oat bowl. Made with just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes prep time, it is vegan, gluten-free and so delicious!
Made using Herbalife Tri Blend Select Coffee Caramel protein powder, it is packed with 20g of protein from quinoa, flaxseed and pea, and offers the full spectrum of essential amino acids in every serving.
You can adapt this recipe for easy protein overnight oat bowl to suit your tastes by switching the coffee caramel protein powder to another flavour, or by adding in dried fruit, seeds or nuts.
Protein Overnight Smooth Oat Bowl
- 1 scoop Herbalife Tri Blend Select Coffee Caramel protein powder
- 3 heaped tbsp ready brek smooth porridge oats
- 250 ml plant milk
- In a small bowl, combine the protein powder with the milk. Mix well to make sure there are no lumps.
- Once smooth, stir in three heaped tablespoons of ready brek smooth porridge oats.
- Place in the fridge and refrigerate overnight.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and peanut butter. Sprinkle with your favourite seeds, fruit or nuts.
Leave a Reply