These crunchy, chewy, oaty cookies covered in chocolate are ridiculously delicious! Friends, ready your aprons and let’s NOT bake!
You will need 1 bowl and just 15 minutes to prepare these heavenly little treats. And once you make these you will be hooked, TRUST ME.
Juicy dried cranberries add a little sweetness and chewiness whilst bran flakes add a bit of crunch. If you want to make these gluten-free, simply swap the bran flakes for more oats, puffed rice or gluten-free cornflakes.
The maple syrup again adds a little sweetness but it is also what makes the mixture sticky. If you haven’t got any maple syrup to hand, use golden syrup, molasses or corn syrup.
These vegan no-bake cookies are SO moreish!
Easy No-bake Vegan Cookies
- 70 g oats
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries or raisins
- 20 g bran flakes or rice crispies
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 45 g dark chocolate
For dipping (opional)
- 40 g dark chocolate
- Line a plate or a tray with baking parchment and set aside.
- Place the chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 20-50 seconds, then take the bowl out and give it a stir. Place the bowl back in the microwave and repeat the process until the chocolate has melted.
- Once melted, stir in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined and let it cool for around 2 minutes.
- With your hands, form six balls out of the mixture. Place onto the lined plate/tray and press each one into a cookie.
- Place in the fridge for around 20 minutes or in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to set.
- Once the cookies are chilled and set, melt 40g of dark chocolate. Using a fork, dip each cookie into the chocolate to cover evenly. Return onto the lined plate/tray and place in the fridge for the chocolate to set.