Craving something sweet and indulgent? Are you a fan of the classic Ferrero Rocher chocolate treat but looking for a vegan alternative? Look no further! This vegan Ferrero Rocher cheesecake recipe is the perfect solution for satisfying your sweet tooth without compromising your dietary choices.
The base of this cheesecake is a simple and buttery digestive crust, providing the perfect balance of sweetness and crunch. The cheesecake layer itself is fluffy and creamy, made with vegan cream cheese and non-dairy whipped cream. To top it off, the cheesecake is adorned with crushed roasted hazelnuts and chocolate hazelnut balls from Love Raw, adding a rich and irresistible touch.
Not only is this vegan Ferrero Rocher cheesecake recipe delicious, but it is also easy to make. The simple and buttery digestive crust can be prepared in just a few minutes, while the fluffy and creamy cheesecake layer is made with just a few simple ingredients.
This recipe is also easily adaptable. If you are struggling getting your hands on the vegan Ferrero Rocher alternatives, try a little drizzle of chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the cheesecake.
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply looking for a delicious dessert, this recipe is sure to impress your guests and satisfy your cravings. It’s a vegan version of a classic that is sure to delight all your friends and family. So, go ahead and give this vegan Ferrero Rocher cheesecake recipe a try and enjoy a delicious and satisfying treat.
Vegan Ferrero Rocher Style Cheesecake
- 200 g Digestive biscuit
- 100 g vegan butter
- 2 tbsp plant based milk
For the cheesecake layer
- 340 g vegan cream cheese
- 180 ml soya double cream alternative
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 60 g dark chocolate (melted)
- crushed roasted hazelnuts
- vegan Ferrero Rocher alternatives
For the digestive base
- In a food processor or a plastic bag, crush the digestive biscuits into fine crumbs.
- In a small saucepan, melt the vegan butter over low heat. Once melted, add 2tbsp of plant based milk and stir until combined.
- Add the melted butter mixture to the crushed biscuits and stir until the mixture is well combined and resembles wet sand.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan, making sure to press it evenly and firmly up the sides of the pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup or a glass to press down the mixture.
- Chill the crust in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until firm before adding the cheesecake filling.
For the cheesecake
- In a mixing bowl, add the soya double cream alternative and whip it until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and cocoa powder to the cream and beat until well combined.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl or over a double boiler. Once melted, add it to the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the prepared crust and spread it out evenly.
- Decorate the top using crushed roasted hazelnuts and vegan chocolate hazelnut balls.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or until fully set before serving.