This gluten-free, vegan, 3-ingredient chocolate mousse has got to be one of the easiest, most satisfying desserts ever! In fact, it is so simple to make that it will become your go-to indulgent dessert!
This chocolate mousse recipe is:
- Really light and fluffy
- Vegan AND gluten-free
- Easy to make, requiring just 3 ingredients
- Totally irresistible
Let’s get in the kitchen, shall we?
3-ingredient Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 160 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Break the chocolate into smaller pieces and melt in the microwave. Set aside to let it cool a little.
- Drain the liquid from a can of chickpeas into a mixing bowl. You will need 1/2 cup of the liquid.
- Add the cream of tartar and using a mixer, beat the liquid until stiff.
- Add the chocolate and using a sillicone spatula, gently mix to incorporate.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 ramekins.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate, or your favourite nuts before serving.