Can I even express how excited I am that it is almost November? I love autumn. Big cosy jumpers, fluffy socks and everything pumpkin. Best. Feeling. Ever.
My first pumpkin recipe this autumn is…*drum roll*… cinnamon pancakes! Perfectly spiced, moist and fluffy, these spiced pumpkin pancakes are one of the ultimate autumn breakfasts!
Pancakes have always been one of my favourite foods. I mean, who doesn’t like pancakes? There’s something so special about a stack of warm, fluffy pancakes covered in syrup and this spiced pumpkin version is perfect on a chilly weekend morning.
These cinnamon pumpkin pancakes are:
- Super easy to make
- Perfectly sweet
- SOOO satisfying
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pancakes
For the pancake batter
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup soya milk
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine the apple cider vinegar with soya milk and set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix to combine. Stir in the apple cider vinegar and milk mixture.
- Heat a medium frying pan with a little coconut oil. Add a small ladle of batter and fry over low-medium heat until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
Leave a Reply