Pancake day is just around the corner and I have been asked to post an easy vegan crepe recipe. As always, your wish is my command, so here it comes.
Requiring only 4 ingredients, this vegan crepe recipe is so super simple, can be made in minutes and works every time! So if you’re looking for a pancake day idea or simply a new breakfast recipe for those lazy weekend mornings, I have got you covered!
This recipe is so versatile. It can be made sweet or savoury (just switch the maple syrup for a little salt), and the filling/topping options are literally endless. Remember – any day can be Pancake Day. All you have to do is make pancakes! Go on, give it a try, you know you want to!
Easy Vegan Crepes (4 ingredients!)
- 1 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- coconut oil
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients until there are no lumps. It’s easier to pop it all in a blender and blend for 30-60 seconds, but a hand whisk is fine.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium heat and pour the batter onto the pan. Tip and rotate the pan to spread the batter as thinly as possible.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes before flipping.
- Serve with your favourite toppings, I went with whipped up vegan double cream, chocolate sauce and blueberries.
Leave a Reply