Gooey and fudgy protein brownie squares made with no sugar or flour. A healthy chocolate fix when you need one!
These brownie bites are ridiculously fudgy. They hold really well, and when refrigerated, they have the best texture ever. They are smooth, creamy, melt in your mouth and are the perfect snack or dessert.
These vegan protein brownie fudge bites are:
- Super chocolatey
- High in protein
- Soooo moreish!
Vegan Protein Brownie Fudge
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 75 g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 scoop coffee flavour protein powder alternatively, use chocolate or vanilla flavour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp coffee granules
- 1 tbsp soya milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C | Gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl, combine the coffee granules with the milk. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and transfer the mixture into the tin.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes (they’ll seem underdone when you take them out). Let them cool completely then cut into squares. Keep in the fridge.
Leave a Reply