If you love peanut butter then this recipe is for you!
Salty peanut butter, sweet crumbly pastry and a thick layer of chocolate. Need I say more?
Peanut Butter Shortcrust Cups
- 1 sheet ready-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 100 g vegan milk chocolate alternative
- 1 tbsp oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C | Gas mark 4. Grease a 12-hole mini muffin pan or mini tart tins with a little oil.
- Using a large round cookie cutter (approx 6cm diameter) or a glass, cut 12 rounds from the pastry sheet.
- Press the pastry rounds into prepared muffin tins. Spoon 1 teaspoon of smooth peanut butter into each pastry case.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 12 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of barely simmering water (a bain marie).
- Once baked, take the cups out of the oven and let them cool slightly. Drizzle with the melted chocolate and leave to set.
Leave a Reply