Calling chocolate lovers everywhere, I’ve got you covered with my new creamy vegan chocolate recipe.
Super simple to make, this vegan chocolate recipe calls for five simple ingredients, easy methods and requires very little time to make. You really don’t need to be a skilled chocolatier to make your own homemade choccy!
What makes this vegan chocolate super creamy is the peanut butter. You can also use other nut butter such as hazelnut or cashew however remember that it needs to be extra smooth to achieve that creamy texture. If your butter feels a little grainy, pop it in the food processor and blitz until desired consistency.
This recipe is adapted from my Raw Vegan Chocolate recipe which is equally delicious!
Creamy Vegan Chocolate
- 100 g cacao butter
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp melted smooth peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp coconut blossom sugar
- Melt 100 grams of cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of water on low heat.
- Place 1 tablespoon of smooth peanut butter onto a microwave-safe dish and microwave for around 30 seconds or until runny. Stir the melted peanut butter into the cacao butter, then add the cacao powder, sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well until smooth and all the sugar has dissolved. Pour into mini chocolate moulds. Leave to set in the fridge for around 15 minutes.