If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I have recently joined a gym. I’ve been trying to be really good with my food but just because I’ve been watching my gluten intake doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a good hearty plate of pasta, right?
This dish is super simple yet so flavourful! It is:
- Warm & comforting
- Soooo satisfying
- The perfect quick meal for those busy weeknights
Creamy Wild Mushroom Black Bean Pasta (Gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 200 9 mixed wild mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 small broccoli
- 1 cup dairy-free milk (I used cashew)
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soya yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g black bean pasta
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Wash and chop the broccoli into small pieces.
- Add a little oil into a large frying pan and fry the onions until soft and translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and fry until soft and slightly golden.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add the garlic and rosemary and fry for further 2-3 minutes stirring the whole time making sure the garlic does not burn.
- Reduce the heat, add in the broccoli, vegetable stock, dairy-free milk, yoghurt, salt, chilli flakes and nutritional yeast. cover the pan and bring to a boil, then take off the lid and simmer for around 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the black bean pasta following the package directions for cook times.
- When the pasta is cooked, remove the pan from the heat, and stir the sauce into the pasta. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply