This super simple choccy slab is studded with crunchy nuts, contains just 3.5g of carbohydrates per serving and is perfect for those following a low carb or keto diet.
Loaded with nuts and shredded coconut this is the ultimate healthy homemade paleo and refined sugar-free chocolate snack.
And the best thing about this recipe? It can be ready in minutes! Vegan-friendly keto chocolate has never been easier!
Low Carb Nutty Choc Slab (Keto Friendly)
- 50 g coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 tsp desiccated coconut
- 90 g mixed nuts
For drizzling (optional)
- 1 tsp almond butter
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and transfer into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the almond butter and cacao powder and mix to incorporate.
- Stir in the desiccated coconut and mixed nuts.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tray and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.