Fudgy, gooey brownie with a Biscoff swirl. Simply INSANE. These brownies have been a big hit on my Instagram and so many of you have requested this recipe. Some said they could not wait any longer… so here it is!
These vegan Biscoff brownies taste delicious on the day they’re made BUT they taste EVEN better the following day!
Tip: If you want to go all out, why not crumble a handful of Lotus Biscoff biscuits on top before popping them in the oven? Naughty, but worth it for some extra crunch! 😉
Vegan Biscoff Brownies
- 1 egg replacer (I use Organ No Egg)
- 110 g melted vegan buttery spread
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g cocoa powder
- 110 g plain flour
- 80 g melted, good quality dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp Biscoff spread
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Grease a 6-inch loaf tin and line with baking paper and set aside.
- Make the egg replacer according to the packaging instructions and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the caster sugar, melted vegan spread, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder, then stir in the egg substitute.
- Once combined, fold in the flour, then add in melted dark chocolate and mix until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the tin.
- Place the Biscoff spread onto a small microwave-safe dish and microwave for 10-20 seconds or until runny. Pour the Biscoff spread over the batter and drag a knife through the mixture a few times to marble the mixture. Level the top with a spatula and bake for around 15-20 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares. These brownies taste delicious on the day they're made and even better the following day!