If you are a regular reader you will know that I inherited a major sweet tooth – for chocolate. You’ve seen me make everything from homemade raw vegan chocolate, dark chocolate cookies, chocolate truffles and a chocolate tart. It was about time we made a chocolate mousse!
As soon as I shared the above photo on Instagram, you guys have flooded me with comments and messages asking me to upload this recipe – so here it is!
It is super simple, requiring just 4 ingredients! It is perfectly sweet and super chocolatey – a true chocolate lover’s dream.
Vegan Biscoff chocolate mousse
- 75 ml Single soya cream
- 100 g 60% dark chocolate
- 25 ml soya milk
- 2 heaped tbsp Biscoff caramelised biscuit spread
- Place the cream and milk in a small sauce pan and bring to the boil.
- Take the mixture off the heat, add in the dark chocolate (broken into small pieces) together with the caramelised biscuit spread and let it sit for 2-3 minutes before giving it a good stir making sure all the chocolate and spread has melted.
- Use a spoon to divide between 2 serving ramekins, small jars or drinking glasses.
- Place in the fridge to set overnight.