These yummy, crunchy, classic Easter chocolate nests are a must!
This recipe is super simple, requiring just 1 bowl and only 3 ingredients. Perfect for anyone looking for something easy to make with the kids.
If you can’t get your hands on any shredded wheat, don’t worry! This recipe also works with cornflakes and rice crispies.
Vegan Shredded Wheat Chocolate Nests
- 8 cupcake cases
- 150 g vegan chocolate
- 2 shredded wheat biscuits
- 16 mini chocolate eggs
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and put into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave the chocolate for 20 seconds then take the bowl out and give it a stir. Place the bowl back in the microwave and repeat the process of cooking for 20 seconds, stopping, stirring and returning to the microwave until melted.
- Using your hands, break up the Shredded Wheat biscuits into small pieces and stir them into the melted chocolate.
- Spoon the chocolate wheat mixture into 8 cupcake cases.
- Place 2 mini chocolate eggs on top of each one, then place in the fridge and chill for at least 30 minutes or until set.