S’mores + brownies.. yes, it’s happening! This has go to be my new favourite brownie recipe, this one is definitely worth saving for later! These are so easy to prepare, and seriously, they are the best brownies ever, and yes, I know, it’s a big claim but you’re going to love these! Let’s go! No campfire needed! 😉
Introducing super fudgy, perfectly sweet brownies, packed with gooey toasted marshmallows, crunchy & salty digestive biscuits and delicious chocolate chunks. Every chocaholics dream come true!
This easy-to-follow recipe for vegan s’more brownies is going to be your new go-to. The combination of flavours and textures is just insane. They are the most fudgy, rich, decadent and incredibly delicious brownies you’ll ever have. Ever. Period. They really are divine.
Vegan S’mores Brownies
- 110 g melted vegan butter
- 140 g caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 45 g cocoa powder
- 115 g plain flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 80 g melted, good quality dark chocolate
- 15 vegan marshmallows (I used Dandies, and cut them up into smaller chunks)
- 2 digestive biscuits
- 20 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease a 6-inch loaf tin and line with baking paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the caster sugar, melted vegan spread, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Once combined, fold in the flour, then add in the milk and melted dark chocolate and mix until combined.
- Chop up the marshmallows into smaller, bite-size chunks.
- Add the marshmallows, chocolate chunks and roughly crushed digestive biscuits into the batter. Stir to incorporate.
- Transfer the mixture into the tin, level the top with a spatula and bake for around 20-24 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares. These brownies taste delicious on the day they're made and even better the following day!
Leave a Reply