A truly scrumptious chewy, gooey, vegan white chocolate and raspberry cookie recipe that is super easy to make and requires just 9 simple ingredients. No chilling required and ready in under 30 minutes!
Tart raspberries meet smooth and perfectly sweet vegan white chocolate – this really is one of the best cookie flavours out there!
For this recipe I took my vegan gooey double chocolate cookie recipe and turned them into a fruity, summer version – white chocolate and raspberry. They taste so good! I am absolutely obsessed with this flavour combo!
These vegan white chocolate and raspberry cookies are:
- Perfectly sweet
- Gooey and soft
- Sooo moreish!
Vegan White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies
- 140 g golden caster sugar
- 100 g white choc chunks
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 200 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 60 g vegan butter, melted
- 70 g runny almond butter
- 80 g golden syrup
- 3 tbsp plant milk
- 1 handful frozen or freeze-dried raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C | gas mark 4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the golden caster sugar, chocolate chunks and salt. Sieve in the flour and soda.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond butter, butter and golden syrup. Once combined, add it to the flour mixture. Mix using a wooden spoon and bring the dough together using your hands. If the dough is too dry, add 1-3 tablespoons of plant milk. Gently fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Divide the dough into 8 golf sized balls, flatten slightly and place on the baking tray.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 8-10 minutes. The edges of the cookies should feel firm but the centre will be still quite soft.
- Once baked, remove from the cookie tray and let cool on a cooling rack.