Hey guys! There are two foods I can eat to no (virtually no) end: avocados and chocolate. I’ve already shared with you how to make vegan chocolate before but I couldn’t help but share my most recent obsession: my vegan white chocolate recipe for when those cravings hit.
This recipe has been a long time coming because white chocolate can be quite difficult to make vegan. I’ve been craving it for like over a year now, and the only white chocolate substitute I found in shops tasted absolutely vile! Worry not because I have finally cracked the code!
This recipe is simple, requiring just 4 ingredients to make. Let’s go!
Vegan white chocolate
- 100 g cacao butter
- 2 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- Melt the cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of water on a low heat.
- Stir in the powdered sugar and the coconut milk powder. Make sure that all of the sugar is completely dissolved in the cacao butter before adding the vanilla extract. Tip: Adding a few drops of orange extract at this stage will take this white chocolate to a whole new level!
- Pour or spoon the mixture into your silicone moulds, then place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Pop the white chocolate bars out of the moulds and enjoy on the spot, or use to decorate cupcakes, cakes or cookies.